Managerial and Social Diagnosis questionnaire
The DIAMS™ questionnaire is an online survey tool which allows to conduct an anonymous survey of an entire organisation on 4 themes: objective and subjective working conditions, the company's values, managerial practices and the perception of corporate governance. It provides global and local group results on each of these topics.
- Adjustable from 1 to 4 topics
- Average duration: 15 to 30 minutes
- Reconfiguration project: corporate re-organisation, merger
- Audit of the company's values and culture
- Social climate measurement
- Managerial practices and communication measurement
- Objectify the perceptions of all the company's members
- Identify potential contentious risk zones
- Change management preparation
- Detect psycho-social risk factors
Our principles :
- Respectful of people
- Avoid biases
- Our aim is to provide neutral, anonymous "statistical data".