Easily identify and support high-potential profiles
This assessment aims at answering two major questions regarding talent management:
- Will this person be able to develop as much as we expect from a high-potential profile?
- What kind of potential are we dealing with?
- Based on a pattern developed from scientific publications and consulting experiences
- Identifies the kind of potential, the possible points to pay particular attention to and makes development recommendations
- Acquire objective elements to help identify high-potential profiles
- Efficiently support and guide high-potential profiles